A high-performing, structurally sound website isn’t just about stunning designs; it’s about ensuring a seamless user experience rooted in technical excellence. Our service is tailored for websites that seek to master these technical foundations.
Our Tool of Choice: GTmetrix (gtmetrix.com) – a premier tool revered for its comprehensive evaluation of website performance and structure.
Our Commitment: By partnering with us, we promise to optimize your website to achieve an “A” grade in both performance and structure using GTmetrix. Let’s elevate your website to its highest potential.
What is GTmetrix?
GTMetrix is a tool that analyzes the your website speed and performance. It generates scores for our pages and offers Pagespeed and WiSlow. It is a free tool that we have found to be used to get detailed reports about site performance. It creates scores for the pages and also provides recommendations to fix them.
GTmetrix Walkthrough (3min)
1. Website Performance and Structure Optimization
- It follows the structural protocols Google is looking for. Information on your publication might be clear to you and your audience, but it’s important Google does, too. We adjust your code to follow clear protocols, and add information so Google can have a crystal clear understanding of what your publication is, it’s audience and those associated with it.
- We optimize your site’s speed and performance. Google gives precedence to publications that load speedily, and a fast loading site greatly increases user experience and user retention.Your website performance score is based on your software and server hardware. If you are not hosting with us, our ability to make complex adjustments to your server will be limited and we won’t be able to promise a score of “A”.
- Go through the comprehensive checklist on GTmetrix for both structure and performance.
2. WordPress CleanUp and Adjustments
- Integrate RankMath Pro
- Set up Google Tools: Search Console and Analytics
- Submit Various Sitemaps (e.g., news, author, post)
- Enable PHP 8.2
- Configure PHP Upload and Input Variables
- Update and Enable PHP Libraries (e.g., Imagick, OPCache)
- Force HTTPS
- Enable HTTP/2
- Optimize SSL/TLS
- Upgrade and Optimize MySQL 8.0
- Convert SQL Tables to InnoDB
- Optimize LiteSpeed Server and LiteSpeed caching plugin
- Update WordPress Core, Themes, and Plugins
- Analyze WordPress Error Logs and Fix Issues
- Disable WordPress Comments
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat
- Enable and Optimize Gzip/Brotli Compression
- Optimize Redis Caching Server
- Enable Zend OPCache
- Integrate CloudFlare CDN
- Enable Quic.cloud Dynamic Caching
- Optimize WordPress Page (Minify and Combine CSS/JS)
- Remove Render-blocking Elements
- Optimize Images – Lazy Loading
- Optimize Images – Rerender Uploads for Optimized Images
- Provide 1 Hour of General Support
- Integrate AMP (Accelerated Media Pages)
- Create and Optimize Meta Titles and Descriptions
- Analyze Schema Objects (Report Only), ex: Person, Organization, FAQ Schema
- Analyze page structure for Google’s Knowledge Graph (Report Only)